Q. How do I know when mandatory study room reservations begin each semester?
COVID 19 Information:
During the Fall 2020 semester, students must reserve a seat in the library using the Seat Reservation system, in order to study, copy or scan a book, or use the library's computer labs. Use the grid to choose your start time and end time. After you select a time on the grid, you can also use the drop down box to modify your reservation.
The following policies apply to seat reservations:
- Seats may be reserved up to one week in advance.
- Seats may be reserved in 30-minute time slots.
- You may reserve space in the school up to 4 hours a day.
- Seat reservations are limited to 20 hours per week to ensure availability for all users.
- You must use your brooklaw.edu email address to reserve a seat.
- Seat reservations are subject to availability and reservations may be modified by library staff at any time.
Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Announcements are posted on the library blog, on library bulletin boards, and an email is sent to all students.